Friday, October 01, 2010

Gays are not perverts

And writers are not robots. But most people with typical and century-old SEO orientation believe that a writer can write 4000 words a day. They believe that a writer can come up with striking and impactful 100 articles using same set of keywords.Sick.

They also believe that a writer can write on any topic; otherwise how can they ask to make use of key phrases which are grammatically wrong? Pain.

Such people (read client) just create more online garbage and do not add any value at all. They belong to the 4th group of 4P - lol!

By the way, I am planning to approach Suhel Seth with this issue; will keep you all updated on what he says.

4 comments:

Suchismita said...

I totally agree with the internet garbage issue. ANd I shall wait to see what Suhel Seth has to say. Do drop me a line at majumder.suchismita[at]gmail[dot]com about that.

Saikat Sengupta said...

Thanks for your comment; are you a writer by any chance?

I would definitely let you know once I receive a response from Suhel :D

Sanat Singha said...

You are very much correct. Personal and professional expectation hardly matches.

However, we are the marketing guys-so have to cope up witht these.

Suchismita said...

So, did Suhel Seth respond?

And yes, I am a writer.