Friday, May 25, 2007

Problem with Broadband continues

Since the person at our local exchange insisted, I called up Datacraft Technology and one person from their office came to check my computer. Though they connected net after trying for an hour or so, but the connection was not stable at all.

Again, pages are not opening even when broadband is connected. I have checked the status carefully, no data is being received, that is the reason no page is opening. The image below shows I got connection and then the problem occurred.



And it is a problem with the modem itself. How can I say that? Now I am connected through dial up connection of BSNL and it is working fine. Pages are opening smoothly and connection is stable also. So there is no problem with the system right?

I am planning to buy a modem from the market. Hope everything will be ok soon.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: