Thursday, August 06, 2009

Eye Blog – Kolkata Blogger’s Meet: What’s Next

More you get involved in a process, more you think about it – more ideas start coming in your mind. While thinking out some quotations about blogs, suddenly the idea popped up.
"Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry"
Eye Blog: What about a strong yet simple and easy blogging platform for those who are physically challenged – yes I am talking about our brothers, sisters and friends, who cannot see, cannot speak or cannot hear – the blind, deaf and dumb community.

There are plug-ins that automatically create the audio version of your blog posts. We need to access this with Braille keyboards. We may need a suitable browser as well. Actually we may need to do A LOT of things to achieve this, but the objective is worth putting the efforts, right?

And I am sure, as long as people like Aji, Kamanashish, Anirudh, Shimul, Abhishek, Naveen are there, we can do ANYTHING.

A tremendous coincidence:
While writing this post, suddenly one of my colleagues, who sits few cubicles away, started playing this number...we can do this, I am sure, we have got the ‘go-ahead’ from the supreme power.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW! what an idea sirjee :) lets do it

Saikat Sengupta said...

yes...i am heavily on it...let's see...